What is it and its uses:
Mesotherapy is a type of injectable , non – surgical cosmetic treatment that helps in :
- Dissolving fat (localized) and dismantling fat cells in different areas of the body and removing sagging skin from (abdomen/thighs/arms/buttocks).
- Cellulite treatment
Types of mesotherapy:
- Tightening mesotherapy, and here the sagging skin is injected under the sagging skin, it works to tighten it, and the person needs between 4-8 sessions per week.
- ( Therapy Caffeine ) for skin tightening and cellulite treatment.
- Mesotherapy for freshness , and this type contains a large group of which activates the skin to produce collagen.
- Mesotherapy for fat dissolving Here, the middle layer of the skin is injected with fat-dissolving substances and activators of lipolytic enzymes.
Number of sessions :
It is up to the doctor to determine and not less than 3 sessions